Come and enjoy a 2-3 hour beach walk accompanied with our registered tour guide to the very popular Muisbosskerm open air restaurant, along the 6km stretch of sandy white beach along the shoreline south of Lambert's Bay. It's a safe walk that is scenic and tranquil.
On route you can see numerous birdlife like "seeduikers", interesting shells and beautiful wave actions.
Lunch can be arranged. If the Muisbosskerm is hosting lunch on that particular day, we can make the reservation and pick you up afterwards.
• Pick-up at designated area
• Drive to Malkopbaai
• Walk along the beach to the Muisbosskerm
• Have drinks and snacks along the way
• Arrive at Muisbosskerm
• Stay for lunch (optional)
• Pick-up and drive back to Lamberts Bay.
• Registered and accredited tour guide
• Cold drinks / water & Snacks
• Bird book and binoculars
• Sun hat and sun screen
• Insect Repellent, camera
• Walking stick and comfortable hiking shoes
1/5: Average fitness level
3 hours - 9:30am to 13:00pm (Mid Morning walk)
Pricing is based on the number of guests. Enquire for a quote.
Sun hat & sun screen, insect repellent, camera, walking stick, comfortable walking shoes
• Lunch bookings at Muisbosskerm for Lunch
• Please inform us of any medical conditions or dietary requirements or food allergies
• One way or return walking route available
Duration 3 hours Cost Based on the number of guests