Discover the smallest wine route in South Africa, "Wine of Origin Lambert's Bay".
You will be accompanied by Nelda van Zyl, wine tour guide.
We start our tour at Kookfontein Wines where we will stroll through the vineyards for a mini vineyard tour. In the over 150 year old farm house, dating back from 1840, a wine tasting of cool climate Sauvignon Blanc, chocolate and goats cheese will surprise your palate.
We make our back to Lambert’s bay and visit the tasting centre of Teubes wines, to wake up our taste buds with something out of the ordinary. When available, a visit to the old town of Lambert's Bay, "Van Puttensvlei" will be arranged.
Please note that we do not have transport,
the guide will be accompanying you in your own vehicle.
• Meet the guide at designated area
• Drive to Van Puttensvlei (only visit when available)
• Tour the original post office and Police station from 1826
• Drive to Kookfontein wine farm
• Wine tasting and vineyard tour
• Drive back to Lambert’s Bay
• Wine tasting and palate analysis at Teubes wine tasting centre
• Tour ends
• Registered and accredited wine tour guide
• All wine tasting fees and snacks
Morning Tour : 9h30 - 12h00
Afternoon Tour : 14h00 - 16h30
Starting at R 300.00 per person
Sun hat and sun screen, insect repellent, camera, comfortable shoes, warm jacket
Duration 2-3 hours Cost R300.00 per person